Old 01-19-2018, 06:17 AM
Dedemac

I'm in, update I did get the table runner done and delivered that I was working on last VQW. The recipient liked it and does go with the kitchen. This weekend I will be doing some work on the GFG and a couple of UFO's that I want to get finished! Also started a pair of mittens last night because mine are not warm enough! Not that I need them right now, its going to be in the 40's today Yeah!

Macybaby - Love the colors and movement in the piece thank you for the link. You do awesome work.

Thimblebug - That is looking good can't wait to see the full picture, once it is stable. I have a long time before my GFG it to the quilting point. How big is it and how long have you been working on quilting? (for future reference)

Kristakz - Looks great, way to many pieces for me BH's quilts make my head hurt. I have great respect for anyone who does her mysteries and completes them.

QuiltnNan - Looks great, never thought to create the bag in that manner! Much easier than those stitched points at the bottom. Need to look at more of Nancy's projects. She will be missed, loved to watch PBS when she was on.