View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 08:22 PM
MadQuilter
Power Poster

Letawellman, tsk tsk - how are you ever going to become a "regular" customer when you don't buy anything? lol

I have seen the same bad behavior in some stores. Most of those are no longer in business. The one I do frequent has a nice group of ladies working the store and while they do engage more with the regulars, they are very nice to everyone who enters and at least see if the person might need help. They are not pushy which is what I like.

OK, time to fess up: Today I drove half-way around the world (or so it seems) to hook up with some quilty friends. The gathering was held at a quilt store- I bet you know where this story is going. Wellllll, I did find the perfect background fabric for my large checkered dresdens. Based on my math, I needed 5 1/4 yards and they had EXACTLY that on the bolt. So that was meant to be. But then I saw two packages @ 2yards each of the most luscious fabric and they just had to come home with me. Oops. My excuse - it is rude to not buy at a new LQS. tehehe