Old 01-21-2018, 04:33 PM
quiltmouse

sorry, folks.tablet issues.
Crumb blocks sashed & cornerstone two sides. Sewed 6 blocks into rows, put on remaining sash cornerstones. Added 4" crumb border top row, bottom row. Last night had 2 rows x 2 and 3 single rows.

Today put all together and final borders and cornerstones. In retrospect, should have left off the crumb border. It kind of disappears. Oh well. Flimsy done. Not planning another crumb quilt. This is my 2nd. Kind of done with it. Too much pretty fabric to play with to "make" fabric.

Carolina crossroads, had 2 columns 2 blocks x 12, a column 2 x 7 plus 2 x 5. Another column also in bits. Fifth column 2 x 7 and 5 sets 2 blocks. Today, sewed it all together. Only thing left to do is press those final 4 joining seams.

Pressed fabric bits prepped (fussy cut) to die cut large hexigons surrounded by 6 half hexies. Die cut them. Sewed two ginormous hexies. Baby quilt. Previously made two, three to go. Made 2 half hexies with 4 half hexies. I'd have kept going but discovered I was tired and chilled to the bone. Currently in bed under the electric blanket.