View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 04:17 PM
happylab

Well I went to my LQS (my favorite) and 6.5 yards of fabric followed me home. My 1st thought was for the fabric to be used as, a quillow. So I bought enough material to make this project. Once I got the fabric home, I noted it would really go well with my BOM Barn Blocks. So I may use some of it for that 1st. The if I have enough left over I will make a quillow. One of the fabrics have different quilt blocks about 2-3" in rows, in different shades of brown, cream and blue. The colors will go well. Another fabric is very small stripes of matching fabric color and would go great as binding. To think I only went to the LQS to p/u my Barn BOM kit. Now I need to make this block. Pics later tomorrow. I can't post pic on this laptop.

Thank-you everyone for answering my questions. IMHO, I could not really use this store as a trip store. There are no pot holes between here and there, and the roads are really good.

On the good side; I found 6.5 yards of fabric in my stash for starting my 365 day challenge. So I'm even so far this year. I plan to start this project sometime in February, (after BHMQ). I already printed out the entire quilt directions and block patterns and had the patterns bound into 2 books. I have now either bought or taken from stash all material to start this project.