View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 02:39 PM
Janice McC

Billi, lovely blocks. As usual! Thanks for sharing them. I’ve put them in with libster’s hummingbird blocks.
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Hi ladies I just caught up with all the blocks being shared. So many beauties I'm truly enjoying keeping tabs on you guys and seeing all the hard work and wonderful blocks being made.

Libster here are my blocks for you first is what I call boxed star and I swear that is a c.o.c. it's on the light side but it is creams.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]588080[/ATTACH]

This next one I call checkered past this is not what I started with but it's what it became when seam matching was not happening.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]588081[/ATTACH]

Finally a bonus block of sorts that I call it almost worked [ATTACH=CONFIG]588082[/ATTACH]
You will notice that there a a couple of strips of fabric hanging next to it well that because somehow I got something on the sides of the block that could not be removed It had to be cut away. I was going to add the darker cream border but thought that may be too scrappy for your vision. I didn't know if adding same cream would look the best and god knows I don't have any of your focus fabric left to make a border. So I thought I would send you options just in case you want to use this one too.