View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:58 AM
redstilettos

Marietta, I am SO sorry to hear of your husband's health issues. I hope things go as smoothly as they can for you and your family. My mother is a cancer survivor as well, so I am well versed in the days you have ahead. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

We will miss you! I know first hand what kind of stash you have and you'd be a great partner to receive from LOL

On a brighter note, I had it just opposite. My daughter was a breeze and my son made me want to run to Texas and live with you. Now that they are grown, it is just opposite. She isn't as bad as her brother was, but now my gray hairs are coming from her and not him. Just the way life goes, I guess.

I am (not so patiently) waiting for one of them to give me grand babies. I asked them both if they need a kama sutra book for Christmas. They spit their drinks out they were so surprised! My son in law just looked at my daughter with a huge look of disbelief on his face. All he said was "did she really just say that"?? It was a fun and laughable moment at our house for the holidays when they were home. LOL.