Old 02-03-2018, 05:05 AM
fktsewing

Never! I have bought most of my sewing furniture from yard sales and thrift stores--the newest items were tall white bookshelves that wal mart used to sell and I put them together myself. My only true sewing furniture was my cutting table with storage underneath. I have 2 tables for my machines--one my grandpa made with a formica top and the other is a farm table bought from my boss from a showroom we used to have for the company Other items are microwave carts on wheels which hold my books, magazines, steam press, 2 wood file cabinets that hold patterns, a small white 3 drawer chest which has my scissors, and notions, a small buffet that holds my tv, record/cd player (gotta have that Elvis music going), vcr,dvd and cable box --with storage underneath behind doors, a small 2 door video cabinet and some plastic drawers on wheels for various craft items. My most expensive item was the cutting table that was originally $100 at JoAnns and I got it for $50 with a coupon. All the rest were $30 or less. I don't care if they match as long as they are cheap and funcional.