Old 02-07-2018, 09:43 AM
amyjo

I used to have a small sewing machine and sewed wherever but always ended up having to put away. Since my husband died 18 months ago I have been watching marketplace for stuff. I purchased the Janome 15000 and the brother innovis vq 3000 really cheap with all attachments & goodies. Were brand new. Lady had to sell due to health reasons. She also sold me her koala cutting table and delivered it. I also found a kangaroo dingo cabinet and a Joey for $200 like brand new hardly used. I did purchase a new kangaroo cabinet for my brother. The Janome sits on top of a cabinet I had. I also purchased two new chairs to sit on as the others I had didn’t lift and stay up. I was fixing up my skid shack b4 my hubby died but have since been remodeling my garage as the car is never in it. During winter I would not be able get it out due to large snowbanks out front. I’m retired from both my jobs and used the money I saved while working to do my improvements. As soon as it’s done I will post pics if I can figure out how on the new site. I wouldn’t change what I’ve bought because I deserve the best I can afford for my comfort and sewing.