View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Prettiptibbs

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
They are a collection of mostly solids, but some dark tone-on-tone, some tiny tiny print that look like solid from a distance, and even used the wrong side of some pieces where the print was too busy for what I wanted, but the back was pretty solid.

To Every one of you - I am taking a poll.
I had come up with some other ideas when I finally sat down to draft this mystery. I even cut all the pieces for a scrappy monotone gray with a touch of yellow, but it is all HSTs and I figured a lot of gals wouldn't be too pleased with that. But ... if anyone likes HSTs, I got a dandy almost ready to go within a couple weeks of the end of #18. It doesn't have to be monotone, but I had a ton of gray, This pattern would work nicely with light, medium and dark scraps, with a solid accent color.
Let me know how you feel, all comments welcome. I chose this from a single block I saw but the pattern it makes it absolutely stunning!
Judy,.... I just noticed this post, was so busy with QST's that I overlooked it. Yes..I would love to sew along,,,I have a ton of gray and shades of gray to use . Thank you!