View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Billi

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
I have been so busy and have missed so much on the board. Best recovery to Terri and any one suffering from cold and flu.

Missy is doing much better after her diagnosis with pancreatitis and possible IBS. With the appetite stimulant, antinausia, pain meds and B complex shots she is doing much better. I also switched her to duck and pea protein food and that seems to have helped also.

Now for me, I had a suspicious mammogram results so it was repeated as a diagnostic, that still showed some calcification. So had a needle biopsy yesterday and will get the results on Wednesday. The anxiety is worse than the biopsy was. Interesting what technology they have now. And whoever knew your breast moves so much! Thank goodness Tylenol deals with most of the soreness.

Thank everyone for making my brassier quilt to be so fun!

Today I did my first block. Mariposa your fabric is so beautiful. I hope you like it.
Lisa your block for Mariposa is perfect I've never seen that one before.

I'm glad Missy is doing better poor little thing it's so hard when they are sick, I hope she continues to improve. Suspicious momo's suck! The anxiety of waiting for an answer is awful. I will be keeping good thoughts for you and your boob and hoping for a negative result on your biopsy Wednesday.

Take care of yourself and do your best to stay positive.

Billi