View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 04:54 PM
barbarakibler23

I have received a very generous package from my secret pal. It was filled with goodies. I received it on Thursday Feb 22nd. I tried to post a photo and could not do it for some reason so I forgot to send my thank you in before going out of town....Quilting!!!

In my box of goodies their was a beautiful homemade card (gonna figure out how to use that again) a Quiltermaker Magazine(forgot to bring it on my weekend). I collects buttons so there were lots of very cute buttons...even a tin with buttons and a heart with wood buttons. A rotary cutter case...I already used that! 3 packs of mini charm packs... love to collect (and make things) with those 2 1/2" squares. Feel very lucky to get those I see them at the quilt shop and I think oh these would be great give a ways.....then I can't part with them. Also one regular charm pack with really lovely colors. A nail file, a wipe, a blade for my rotary cutter and a cut little case that I think I could put some of those cute little buttons in.

That was an amazing package !!! I felt very spoiled! I really hope I sent my secret pal enough goodies.

by the way....my secret pal is.......Crispy_Frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Crispy it was delightful to receive such a wonder gift. I think I can attach a picture.
Attached Thumbnails img_5644.jpg