Old 02-26-2018, 01:30 PM
retta97

I purchased 2 of there free motion template rulers the first of November 2017 and after many emails ,phone calls ,and finally threatened to cancel payment that they had taken out of my pay pal account right after I made order I got the rulers in the later part of January.Then I decided to give company a second chance and I ordered on February 14 ruler starter set that I thought was for 1/2 ruler but was for 1/4 ruler foot so I contacted co. and explained what had happened and they nicely changed my order to the 1/2 "set which cost more and I made several inquiries as to send invoice so I could send difference through Pay Pal and did not hear from co. except they sent order and when they arrived today 3 of the 5 rulers were broken ,Sparrow finally got back to me and stated they would replace rulers but sent me an pay pal invoice for remainder of amount,of which I have sent and am waiting for information on when my rulers will be sent.Rulers are great but flimsy and much care is needed to use these rulers,the rulers I received today were shipped in a medium sized box with only one small piece of crumbled paper to keep them from shifting around in box as they are coming from Alberta,Canada to New York.So my answer is use this company at your own risk.I will not order from them again.I am soo disappointed my there customer service!