View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 12:59 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post
Wow! Sounds like some great projects with sergers. Thanks everyone for the inspiration to get going again! Seems like there is never enough time to stitch!

Macybaby, Thanks for the pics of your set-up. That is really nice to have the machines ready to go. Love the power strip on the wall. I have a similar one for my iron station. Those EMB arms always take up precious space.

Mary Katherine, Oh Dear! Giggles, I hope you start using it again for stitching!

Romanojg, The air thread is so nice. Just a tip for you. I had the threading guide sheets enlarged and laminated at the local office store. They are much easier to follow if needed. Have you attended any of the 3 day events by BL for your serger? They are packed with great techniques.

Thank you Everyone!
We have the sew n vac here and they are always doing an event. I also got a free one yr of serger club and then bought another year. I learned so much. I love the threading guide, it makes things so much nicer. I might have to try the enlarging thing. Thanks for the tip