View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Billi

Originally Posted by quilt addict
We have had the blessing of rain in during the night and sunshine during the days. It sure makes the weeds grow but too wet to mow.

I didn't get pictures posted from last week. Here is what I finished then for Annt59, SewBiz and TravelingGM. I hope to have a few more finished after today.
Lisa those are wonderful blocks great job. How are you doing? things still looking more positive than negative?

Originally Posted by Janice McC
A heads up: I know it’s early, but for various reasons, I’m planning on Boom 21 following closely behind this one. There will not be months between if all goes as planned. That’s info for anyone interested.
Yay I'm ready

Originally Posted by D.Henson
I’m excited to report that I have finished my last 2 blocks! Sewbiz & Traveling Gma I had saved for last. My original plan for SB I couldn’t do because of trying to keep those little birds all going the same direction. As it turned out, I still didn’t get those birds going the same direction on the little pieces. I was being so careful, but not realizing you have to watch the cutting also. I’m learing.... ~. I’m happy with TGma block. I was worried about this one, but I think it’s my favorite.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]591226[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]591227[/ATTACH]
great blocks D and Maude yours is beautiful too too for some reason your post didn't connect.

I am looking forward to being actual boomer and not a stalker in 21 .