View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:18 AM
orangeroom

Default What's your secret?

Recently a friend went on a quilt retreat. One of the 'get to know you games' they played was to tell the group something about yourself that no one knew already. Some of the things said were funny or serious and/or shocking. I sat and thought about what I would've said had I been present, but comfortably realize that my life is pretty tame. Nothing shocking about my past. Nothing too funny either.

I really don't have much of a filter, so most of what you hear, is what's rattling around in my head at that moment. I actually do use a filter from time to time, but I don't think people realize that.

I guess the only thing I can really come up with is that growing up my father was a policeman and I was raised knowing that 7 Draper Street was a house of ill-repute. Maybe not all young children know the exact address of a place like that. Much less, that as an adult I still know that.

It may be a long while until I can access this thread again. I've had issues getting onto this site only, from home computer. Says something like 'access denied.' So, if you're willing to share, what's your secret.