View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:46 PM
gramqlts

Bella owns the whole house. When in the computer room, she has 4" chair cushion on floor under desk with a baby fleece blanket on it....although half the time she is curled up on extra chair, which has a cushion on it too. At nite she sleeps in queen size bed with me....always under the covers of course. During the day she lays on couch on her own baby size quilt or while I am gone she is up on the back of the couch on a fleece blanket or top of recliner on another quilt. She has to have something she can wad up just right!!! When I am sewing or cooking, she is in living room where she can see in there where I am and comes to snoop now and then and then back to living room to one of her 3 blankets/quilts. Oh and after she first comes in from going outside to potty, she has big fluffy dog pillow with fleece baby blanket on it right in front of the fire where she lays for 10-15 mins to warm them little bones back up. And the 19 lb Maine coon cat sleeps where ever Bella will allow her to (Bella only weighs 4 lbs by the way)