View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 03:27 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jaba
Just checking in, back in Wyoming and should have stayed in sunny Florida longer. It's cold here and I am freezing!! Remind me next year to stay longer okay?
Paducah was great, love to shop there. Spent 4 hours and didn't even get through all the rows of bolts. Always another time....I wanted to go to "Quilt in a Day" but they were closed until after the quilt expo, sign said they have been closed all month. Guess everyone gets a vacation at the same time. Blocks are looking great, we'll have them back soon.....
Sorry you are freezing, Jaba! It's been pretty cool here too, oddly enough. They say here that if it thunders in February, April will be a cold month. It's funny, but usually bears true.

Sorry you didn't get to go to QIAD in Paducah. I know Eleanor doesn't live in Kentucky... she just comes when there are events. Last year her shop was open the week before the show, but it was really dead in there. Most of their employees were working on getting the warehouse location (in the old firehouse) set up for the AQS week.

Hancock's is always good tho, right? I've been dreaming about spending half a day there next week! I'm so excited about going. This time next week I'll be at the show. Woo hoo!