Old 04-16-2018, 03:22 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Three in particular come to mind .....

Square Up Rulers .......
I won a 22" one in the first Shop Hop that I went on. I wasn't thrilled in the least and wished that I had won something else. To say the least, once I got using it and saw how fantastic it was, I had to have more. Gradually added to the collection and now probably have them all ... from 2-1/2" right on up to that big 22" one. More than worth the investments! Thank you First Shop Hop!

Best Press .......
During another Shop Hop I got a sample size. It sat for well over a year, maybe two, before I gave it a try. Why was I scared of it? Alas! I tried it and .... well, let's say we became very good friends instantly ..... and I now buy it by the gallon!

Oliso Iron .......
Whenever anyone talked highly about them, to me they seemed totally frivolous, over-the-top and non-necessary to me. My iron died and I started looking around and doing my research. I had loyalty bucks at the shop where I buy my machines. They "sold" me on it, but TBH the only reason I was sold on it was that it meant no cold hard cash to spend as I had more than enough fun $. Yup, you figured it out, once I got using it, I became a huge fan ..... and guess what? my shoulder has given me few problems ever since. While my Chiropractor doesn't get to see me as often, she agrees it was a good move and has now recommended it to some of her quilty patients!

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-16-2018 at 03:24 PM.