View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 04:43 AM
osewfast

Default Excited about class, but...

I'm so excited about a class I'm taking tomorrow on Ruler Work. I have been waiting since December and I'm driving 50+ miles to take this class - so hopefully will have a great experience and learn lots of fun stuff. But last night I dreamed about the class.... I walked in and they had it set up in a large fancy room - which was full of celebrities at the sewing machine, and a secondary room where it was simple, but usable. I was nudged to the secondary 'lower class' room and set down my stuff at one of the sewing machine stations. Then someone came in & took my spot, and nudge my things aside. Then someone else did the same thing. Crazy! My dream class turned into a bizarre nightmare. hahaha! All the celebrities at their sewing machines got full attention from the instructors, but the cast-off class was just there trying to hang on. Totally weird!!! The quilt store where I going was very nice and friendly. I can't wait to tell them about my bizarre dreams about their class. Funny!

Do y'all have crazy quilty dreams?

Donna Mc

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-27-2018 at 05:37 AM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps