View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 10:13 AM
rryder

Let's see, my broken PC420 would be saying, "you removed my feed dogs so you could use me for fmq without changing feet on newby PC420, but instead you've stuck me in my case and set me in the hall-- what gives???"

Newby PC420 would be saying- "you've got me all set up to do some fancy stitching and even learned how to use that overcasting foot for the rattail binding, so why are you not playing with me???"

Vintage VX560 would be saying- "I'm all set up and ready to sew some more of those clothesline baskets and placemats that you promised to make for your mom, stop playing with the Sweet Sixteen and pay attention to me..."

Vintage Kenmore 158.1914 (now residing under the guest bed)- "was it something I did???"

Vintage White 970Selectronic (displayed on the nightstand in the guest bedroom)-"okay, so I know I'm pretty, but there's more to me than just my looks"

1955 Featherweight- "hey, let me out of here, I'm bored and it's dark in this rolling case..."

Brother PQ1500s- "you know, if you're going to be doing all that quilting on the Sweet Sixteen then you ought to go ahead and put my quarter inch foot back on and finish up piecing ORL..."

Sweet Sixteen- "you've already put nearly as many stitches on me in 2 months as my previous owner did in 4 years-- I may have to put in a complaint with my union rep..."

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 04-27-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Forgot the featherweight..oops