View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 05:16 PM
NoleFan

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I have an announcement to make. As of now I am no longer able to be in charge of the group due to my health and my Dh health. I would like for someone to come forward and take the group over, I will send you my charts that I made in Excel to keep everything straight. If no one comes forward to take the group over then I guess this will be the end of the group.
I have enjoyed doing this and really got to know alot of you, I will miss this. But my health and my Dh health comes first. I would still participate in the swap when I am up to it. This is just to hard on me at this time. Thank you everyone for being a great group.
Whomever is interested in taking over please pm me and we will get everything arranged for next month. I will finish this months swap.

Thank you
Verna
Drat! I just started lurking and was going to sign up for the next swap. When I owned a scrapbook store in Palm Beach County, FL, I used to run the same type of secret pal swaps at my weekend events. They are so much fun!! I sure do hope one of the more experienced members volunteer. Wink, wink.....