View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:35 PM
hav4boys

I have not missed one of these 5 inch charm swaps since Red started them. I have been so pleased with all I have received. Excellent host, excellent swap.

[QUOTE=Quiltlady330;8056399]
Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
Pamela, welcome aboard. I think you'll find the ladies here very welcoming and generous with their time, comments, and charms

Red, I just want to send some kudos to you and the ladies involved with the Dot Swap. I was sharing this week
with some ladies about the swap and they said: Oh, I did that once or twice but it was such a bad experience
I'll never do it again. I sent all my bags and only got one or two in return.

Isn't that sad? I tried to explain what a good experience I'd had with y'all but didn't seem to make much
headway, I don't think. Guess once you've had some bad experiences you don't stick yourself out there
easily. I had a very bad experience with a counted cross stitch swap once and didn't do another one.

This is only my second swap here but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you or your swaps to everybody. Keep up the good work. The ladies all sent cute precisely cut charms. It's a good testimony for the members of the Quilting Board!