5" Charm Swap - Batiks!

Old 06-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanks everyone for a great swap! I love all the beautiful batiks and the goodies! I hadn’t even thought about including goodies. I would like to leave positive feedback for everyone but for the life of me, can’t figure out how?
Old 06-05-2018, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
Thanks everyone for a great swap! I love all the beautiful batiks and the goodies! I hadn’t even thought about including goodies. I would like to leave positive feedback for everyone but for the life of me, can’t figure out how?
I am the same way. I go by the instructions under HELP and then the instructions given by some of the other members and for the life of me it looks like mine don't register.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dsenters View Post
I am so excited! I have several of the fabrics from my own Batiks left from the swap, so I am open for ideas on what pattern to use.
Thank you toall the swappers ��
My quilt group just completed a Checkered Dresden all with batiks, sashed with a bright aqua marble, it really turned out nice. I'll try to get a picture posted soon.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:40 PM

Got my Batik charms yesterday - SO beautiful. Thank you to all!

To post feedback: Go to that person's Avatar at the left side of their post. Below their Join Date, Location and Posts information you will see their Feedback Score. Click on their (number) that is highlighted in teal. This takes you to the Feedback page. Look on the right side of that page to find, Post feedback for So-an-So.

Hope that helps and works for you!
Old 06-05-2018, 05:57 PM

I got mine in the mail also, thank you all so much. I haven't been able to go through them and leave feedback but I will try. It's 1 day at a time here...for those of you that don't know...I started feeling very ill about 3 weeks before we left Florida and came home and went to the doctor the next day. My days have been filled with doctors, surgeries, 3 total in 5 days, and labs. The results were that I have cancer. Met with the radiology dept. and chemo yesterday, labs today again, Billings, MT, for Pet scan on Thursday, then another scan in Cody, WY on Friday, surgery scheduled for next week to put a port in place for the Chemo and then the process will begin. So far they have said aggressive radiation for 6 to 8 weeks everyday and chemo for the 1st 5 days of that and then the last 5 days. Please forgive me if I don't leave you feedback or I'm not on the board very often. I don't know what this has in store for me at this time but I'm going to give it all that I have. My participation is certainly on hold for a while but I will be back and I'll try to check in as often as I can. I thought you should know why I've been missing.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by pinkflowers View Post
Got my Batik charms yesterday - SO beautiful. Thank you to all!

To post feedback: Go to that person's Avatar at the left side of their post. Below their Join Date, Location and Posts information you will see their Feedback Score. Click on their (number) that is highlighted in teal. This takes you to the Feedback page. Look on the right side of that page to find, Post feedback for So-an-So.

Hope that helps and works for you!
thank you! I forgot all about just looking to the avatar and was all over the profile page looking everywhere ...

Jaba,
Youre in my prayers tonight girl. (Hugs)
Old 06-06-2018, 06:10 AM

Prayers to you jaba-hope all is well and you can get back to swapping with us. Received my lovely packages, love everything!!
Old 06-06-2018, 09:36 AM

The Aqua/Teal swap is on! How exciting! My favorite!
Old 06-07-2018, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I got mine in the mail also, thank you all so much. I haven't been able to go through them and leave feedback but I will try. It's 1 day at a time here...for those of you that don't know...I started feeling very ill about 3 weeks before we left Florida and came home and went to the doctor the next day. My days have been filled with doctors, surgeries, 3 total in 5 days, and labs. The results were that I have cancer. Met with the radiology dept. and chemo yesterday, labs today again, Billings, MT, for Pet scan on Thursday, then another scan in Cody, WY on Friday, surgery scheduled for next week to put a port in place for the Chemo and then the process will begin. So far they have said aggressive radiation for 6 to 8 weeks everyday and chemo for the 1st 5 days of that and then the last 5 days. Please forgive me if I don't leave you feedback or I'm not on the board very often. I don't know what this has in store for me at this time but I'm going to give it all that I have. My participation is certainly on hold for a while but I will be back and I'll try to check in as often as I can. I thought you should know why I've been missing.
Jaba, so very sorry to hear of your illness. I pray that your treatment will go well and completely take care of the cancer.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:42 AM

Thanks, everyone, for the instructions on leaving feedback. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong and corrected it. You all are very helpful. To anyone else having trouble posting feedback...Do not put in a URL. It is optional and will mess you up.