View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:44 AM
redstilettos

Quilt lady: I am so glad you didn't listen to others who may have had bad experiences in their swaps. I was nervous when I joined my first few because I wasn't sure if I was going to come out on the short end or not, but had wonderful experiences ever since. There may have been one or two things here or there that I didn't feel were quite 100%, but overall, my own experience is nothing but positive. Maybe with joining our swaps, your friends will see there ARE good people out there and maybe they will want to join in on a different one in the future

Thank you to those who think I'm doing an okay job. I try to keep things as positive as I can when things go a little haywire, so the fact everyone is so accommodating, certainly helps me. Thank you!

sunrise, sorry to hear about your Sadie. I have two furries myself, and know first hand how they are truly "family". Hoping the surgery goes okay for everyone

DJ, glad to have you back, girl!

I think we are up to 11 swappers right now?
My computer won't let me scroll to the first page again, but I think this is who's on board. Did I miss anyone?

Hav4
Crispy
Stafar
MaryMo
Pamela Ory
Quilt Lady
Faintly
Jaba
Pinkflowers
DJ
Red Stilettos

Who'd I miss?