View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:04 PM
moonrise

I forgot to check in Monday. It's been a tough week. Lost one of my kitties ... my little orange and white girl.

I was down 2.8 pounds Monday, for a total of 41.8 pounds.

Hope the plateau passes quickly, NZquilter. I was "stuck" for about 3-1/2 weeks or so, mysteriously gaining and losing the same couple of ounces for no apparent reason. Upping my exercise seems to have done the trick.

We're going to be on vacation in a few weeks ... camping pretty much off the grid ... which means we'll have to take all of our food with us. That should be interesting, because some of the things I'm eating aren't very portable and don't do well in a cooler. Refrigerated tortilla shells, for example, always end up wet! Yuck! I'm going to get some Luna bars and Special K bars at the grocery store this morning and try them, even though they have a few more points than I'd like. If they're good, they'll be convenient for camping, and won't have to be kept cold. I'll just have to keep a close eye on my points. Wonder if the WW app works if you don't have phone service? If not, I guess I'll write it all down until I can log everything in.

Last edited by moonrise; 05-17-2018 at 10:13 PM.