Thread: Ebay question
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 09:34 AM
wondermom

Originally Posted by Faintly Artistic View Post
I am an EBay seller. See what the listing states as far as handling time. A lot of EBay sellers have real jobs, so they need a little extra time to ship. Since a sewing machine would take extra care in packaging well, you really don't want a rushed job. I would shoot them a message and ask. I bought something once and it hadn't shipped for a few days, turns out the seller's (nice lady) mother was in hospice in another state and she was back and forth making arrangements. Small sellers do have lives and most good sellers will let you know if they need a little extra time. IF you don't hear from them in a reasonable time, you can always contact EBay, they have been extremely helpful to me whenever I have had an issue.
Thank you. I'm trying to be patient but I'm so excited about this machine. You are correct, though, about not wanting a rushed job. The delivery time states 4-13 day delivery, so as this is only day 8, I'll wait and message them closer to midweek. I just don't want to irritate someone who is handling my much-wanted machine! :-)