View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:03 AM
MizMelly

Well, things are "looking up" sorta. Cat is fine, after $455 for shots, blood tests and exam. He's on meds for his issue, and I have to pick up one more today from the vet. The insurance adjuster called yesterday and said they were accepting total liability for the accident (darn, I was hoping for a little shared blame). I'm crossing my fingers that my vehicle will be done and out of the shop by next Friday. I have a very nice rental, but of course it IS a rental and a car (I drive an SUV).
And I had to submit paperwork to get accepted for the defensive driving class. Now I just need to sign up and take it before the 13th or I get an automatic failure and have the penalty hit my license.
I think I'll take it tomorrow to get that off my plate.
I hope everyone is going to have a lovely memorial day (long weekend). I know I'm staying home and will probably be playing in my sewing room!

Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
MizMelly, Wow what a way to start your summer! Also to hear how your insurance is treating you!
I can relate to your cat being sick as we just got our dog out of the vet's hospital. She had surgery three days ago.