Old 05-26-2018, 04:01 PM
Onebyone
Power Poster

Originally Posted by elnan View Post
Walmart is selling gallon jugs of Elmer's School Glue for $19.99. I'd go that method before using boiled flour or unflavored gravy.
It is interesting what goes into my shopping cart after a morning of reading this board. My husband demanded to know why I wanted castor oil and then why I would not buy the bottle that said Black Castor Oil and listed two additives for soft skin. I told him it was none of his business. Then I asked the woman in the fabric dept. for the crazy colored Duct Tape and 20 questions started again. He left the cart with me and was coming back from the hardware dept. about the time I reached up for the gallon of school glue, questions again. No wonder I am worn out after shopping. I usually get a bit more freedom, but after a few falls with some nasty landings. We have both agreed that it is good for him to stay closeby or let me hang onto him.
I never go shopping with DH. It's none of his business why I buy something. If he asks I'll tell him but for him to say I don't need something or something cheaper is the same, will get him a taxi ride home. LOL