View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 02:34 AM
Libster

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Aboring: you are crazy Busy, But the saying goes if you want something done ask the busiest person you know because she will get it done.

Whigrose: welcome I bet you get more than you you will done it's kind of crazy how fast they come together.

I just finished the top I made from the last 9 patch round. I give full credit to SBG as it was her pattern I copied and it's her swap that made it possible. I have a very difficult time with scrappy that I am desperately trying to overcome because I truly like what others make. To help get past that I tried something new for me. Aside from a few center blocks every other 9 patch was a grab and sew it in without looking at the ones that would be around it. I swear that almost gave me a panic attack but I just kept going. It was easier because I knew this quilt would be one I keep. Overall I'm pleased with it. Now pay no attention to the mess on the sides of the bed and get on your galloping horses because there are some issues in there that I should have fixed but chose not to.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]595187[/ATTACH]

Love this! You done good, Girl!