View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Tudey

My husband bought us a new camera in December. It is a Canon Elph and is rather small. He had it in his electronics lab on his desk and he thought it might get knocked onto the floor, so he told me he put it somewhere "safe" then he couldn't remember where that safe place was. I spent the better part of 3 weeks looking for that stupid camera---I looked every place he could possibly have put it to no avail. Finally, I was sitting in there with him one evening and I playfully grabbed his shirt and said "What did you do with it???" He pointed to a place on the desk and said, "It was right there and I didn't want it to get knocked off and it's not down here..." He moved the file drawer slightly away from the desk and pointed to the floor..."Oh yes it is" He THOUGHT about moving it to a safe place and never actually had--it got knocked off the desk! I took it and told him I was in charge of it now. We have a wall safe in the hallway that leads to our bedroom, we don't lock it or anything(came with the house) So I set it inside the there and said "Now it IS some place 'safe'!" LOL