View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 10:22 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

No one has mentioned my favorite shop that is online and handy as a phone call. www.fabricsdepot.com in Portland, OR., and ask to speak with the warehouse department. I bought all of the bolts of snow white kona, maise, butter, cream and black with 14 - 16 yards in each one. I usually get 40% to 75% off on my orders, and its delivered to me. I save on gas of going anywhere and on time too. They have also 'found' fabric that I bought in Des Moines, Iowa (Creekside) five years before. They have treated me excellent in service. I am on their email list that keeps me informed of their sales on Kona and other fabric as well. I am trying to remember if its fabric or fabrics depot...senior moment, but I am betting that you'all will find it.

I have not had the extra money lately to order from them and my stash has been built up, so I really don't need to order anything. I have promised myself to be more productive before I 'want' any more fabric. Don't know how long that thought will last. LOL!