View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 05:10 AM
DonnaPea

Thinking of our moving friends today, hope all goes well for both of you. My husband flew out to Texas a few weeks ago to help our daughter & hubby drive a U-Haul & trailer from there as they moved to the Washington DC area. It's a huge project to move, both physically & emotionally, but I'm sure it will all be worth it for each of you & your families.

Macybaby - no more talk of burn piles please!!! Glad your quilting is a little less problematic now & I am eager to see the finished product.

Here are 3 blocks I finished over another busy weekend. I only have Saturdays now to sew for any big blocks of time. We have church on Sunday mornings, then head out to a children's camp for lunch & volunteering as they register new campers for the week in the afternoon. I love it and all the people there, but I'm pretty wiped out by the time we get home in the early evening. All dark blocks this time; that's just the way they worked out[ATTACH=CONFIG]596111[/ATTACH], but I'm planning brighter fabrics for the next few blocks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]596112[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]596113[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails b-3.jpg   f-10.jpg   j-4.jpg