Old 06-20-2018, 08:44 AM
SewingSew

My Husqvarna Viking Quilt Designer is my favorite machine. The Bernina Aurora 440qe is the one I want to add to my stable. I have 9 machines. We have a house in New Hampshire and a condo in Florida, so my machines are split between the two places. I have a mechanical Janome Coverstitch CPX1000, a 4 thread mechanical Babylock serger, a computerized Husqvarna Viking Huskylock 5 thread serger that also does a coverstitch. I have a Babylock DenimPro, which is a mechanical machine. It was my first brand new machine and it is still going strong today. I have a computerized Kenmore (Janome) that sews 100 different stitches and does monogramming. And I have a mechanical Kenmore (White) that was top of the line in the 70's. It comes with many cams that make decorative stitches and monograms. I have a gazillion different feet for it and it makes many different kinds of buttonholes. It is all metal, built like a tank and it sews through almost anything. And it is in mint condition. I also have a Brother SE400, which is a combination sewing and embroidery machine. I got in in April. I wanted to try Embroidery and it will embroider a 4" x 4" space. After I got it, I realized that I wanted tbe ability to embroider a lager area, so I got the Brother PE800, which is the newest model to the PE770, and a dedicated embroidery machine. My PE800 was delivered last week, so it is my baby, but it is the largest of my machines.