Thread: Gypsy Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 06:35 AM
cashs_mom

Originally Posted by Lady Diana View Post
I almost purchased this pattern yesterday, then I read the reviews. Lots of complaints on the instruction, homemade copied pages, gray printing, not black, poor instruction, errors in pattern, high cost for what you get......well I might have to think about this for a while...Love the finished quilt and love your quilt. I would like to hear from you, what you thought of the pattern and any difficulties you had. thank you. PS. I purchased another of her patterns last month from Quilt in a Day. I had the same complaints. First time I ever sent anything back to Eleanor. I noticed they no longer have that pattern for sale on the site.
I"m not sure if these people purchased bootleg products or what, but I have the pattern and it's a nice product, professionally printed. It is not printed on glossy paper with a hard cover, but the only thing that appeared to be "homemade" i.e., printed on a printer, was a correction page. The "gray" printing is the border which is intentionally printed in gray so that instructions which are printed in black stand out more.