Old 06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
happylab

Giquilt, lovely block. I thought of following on that QAL, but I have too many other projects going. Some of them I will work on the next 4-5 days.

My goals this week: 1. Finish my brother’s quillow. 2. Enlarge a Halloween top from a throw to a queen size top. I only need to add 30” all around. First I need to find my box of Halloween scraps. This will be a ufo finish when it’s completed. 3. Complete a small winter w/h by quilting and adding a few decorative buttons. Another ufo project. 4. Straighten up my sewing room (this s/b my #1 project. 5. Put binding on my tree skirt which has spiked border verses the usual curved bottom edge. I’m either going to figure out how to do that or just, curve all the points and make the skirt smaller. And be done with the project. I don’t intend in keeping it. 6. Put 2 borders on my judy train mystery #18, so I can quilt it next month. Lastly, mend my brothers backpack. That s/h keep me busy for this month.

Thank-you Heather for hosting and extending this VQW. I’m now able to participate. Happy sewing everyone.