View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 05:09 PM
peaceandjoy

9-patches are so versatile, and I love scrappy, so I know that I will have something lovely when I get to them. Problem is, as I missed the first round, I will need to make more - and that can't happen until I get some of the UFO's done. I'm committed to moving some out of the unfinished pile to at least flimsy stage.

I also like 9-patches combined with snowballs. Another one that I like, and is even easier, is 9-patch and hourglass. The one pictured above with white sashing is also lovely - and really, would make quite a large quilt. I've gone past it now, but I think there are 144 blocks - I've got 110 now, so wouldn't need too many more! I couldn't find the picture that was posted by Billi, but will look again another time.

Lovely 9-patches came from (MO), DHenson, QuilterMomma, givio, Whigrose, Darcy Shannon, Billi, Moonrise, Cheesehead and our hostess, sewbizgirl. Thank you all for sharing your talents and your fabrics! No sloths for me, nor anything from Evie, aka Evil, lol.

Am now off to go find feedback and figure that out. It's been a long time since I participated in a swap; I hope those who received mine were pleased. Thank you so much, sewbizgirl, for organizing the swap! I've got my Kona white so am all set for the next round!