View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:28 PM
aborning

NZ, Your quilt looks great. The color you chose for the points around each block seems to blend great with each block. I am going to a Quilt Retreat for 5 days at the end of August. One of my two planned projects is to sew my 9 patch blocks together. I plan to use just white sashing between. Because my life was too busy the past few months for me to be able to find time to participate in this second swap, I will be making some more blocks to add to mine from the first swap. I like larger quilts. Then I will just add a border or two to get it big enough for my liking. Had a bridal shower for my other daughter today, who is getting married in Sept. Have to do the floral for her wedding and also need to make blocks for the Guests to sign at the wedding for her wedding quilt (my other project for the Quilt Retreat). Oh, and I also have to alter her Wedding dress. I HATE altering wedding dresses!!!! But I figured I'd save us a few hundred dollars and do it. I am determined to participate in the next swap. I have all my prints selected already and cut into strips. and have some 2 1/2" squares cut form small scraps. I am excited for this next swap.