View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:47 PM
KalamaQuilts

good for you J, in my mind, trying to be someone or something for someone else is a losing game.
I'm getting down close to lifetime goal so have put a lot of thought into the program recently. Just making up a number I'd guess 95% of brides who lose weight for the wedding, are going back up within days of the big event. One of my good friends lost 40 pounds for our 10th reunion and had gained 50 by 8 months later.

If only we could get it right in or minds, mindful eating, I think the healthful would probably drop right into line.

One thing I'm sure of is there are no easy ways to lose weight. But the current incarnation of Weight Watchers program is (picture in all caps) Simple.

and I don't need my cholesterol meds per my recent bloodwork! I've known some diabetics who were able to stop taking insulin.

Susie, I only gained one time, one pound, because I was trying to see if I could maintain we are on a 6-8 week vacation and I worried a lot about gaining. We've been on the road about 8 days and on my scale I've lost 3 pounds.

When I hit lifetime in '89 I was a 1/4 ounce over SiX weeks! On that 7th week I wore shorts, walked the three miles to class, took off my jewelry, asked if I could take off my shirt (can we shout no)..and was 2 pounds below.
Human bodies are complicated, give yourself some slack mentally and keep working at it. (((everyone)))

I know...I'm typeative. I'll be going to my first foreign meeting of our trip tomorrow, in Lincoln Nebraska. 8:30 on N48th. I love to visit different chapters. In fact I'm positive I got to goal before by trading around between 3 different chapters. The subject is the same company wide but different leaders and different members always give a little different insight.

ok, I'll stop now. but I could type all night