Old 08-31-2018, 03:20 PM
Dedemac

My progress isn't going as I hoped. My DH took 2 weeks of vacation starting this past Monday and we have been at a friends house in WI. I have been working on Noah's kilt doing fine then, I realized I forgot the waist band for the kilt and I have gotten to the part where that is next, so no more work on it.

Started working on the chemo quilt and found the machine I brought I can't keep my seam allowance correct. And it is one quilt that needs to be accurate. I cut out a section but without sewing the pieces I am cutting, I think it will be too confusing to sew together when I get home. But I might give it a go tomorrow.

And since I cant sew accurately on the machine, working on the memory quilt is out. So I think I will just watch the Fons and Porter CD's I checked out from the library. And read about everything you are doing. Best laid plans always go astray.

But on the plus side, we have been enjoying our vacation, still have 11 days to go. We should be home Monday and don't leave again until Thursday. Have a family gathering in Bemidji on the 7th. So I should get some sewing time Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Keep up the pictures!