Thread: Accuquilt Go
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 04:46 AM
romanojg

At times I think it wasn't worth me getting it even though my daughter loves doing her block quilts with it. She'd never have a square quilt if it wasn't for it. But times like this week, it'll be earning its money, I have 3 quilts to do, 1 by Tuesday and the other two for the weekend, I'm doing the raq quilts. I would never make a rag quilt if it wasn't for that die, It makes them so easy to do. Sometimes I just take a lot of flannel and just cut a lot of blocks and store them away and when I need to make a quick gift I pull out the needed squares and and sew them together. I also have the dog, cat and now elephant. My granddaughter wants to make her mom an elephant quilt for Christmas so I gave in to her. At age 7 she'd not be able to cut out the appliques but with the cutter she can. The kids all love rolling the fabric thru. I paid more for mine than you would be but its still worth the cost even though I don't use it as often. Its one of those things its great to have when you need it to be there.