View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:32 PM
barbarakibler23

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here in Michigan we went from high 80's to 60's in a matter of days. Bring on fall! My favorite time of the year!

I have been volunteered to make a T-shirt quilt by my mother-in-law. I have avoided them like the plague. I have never done one before and was hoping to be able to write that on my tombstone. My niece lost her father a couple of years ago and sent me a box of t-shirts and said "grandma said you would make me a quilt...thanks Aunt Barb!" . Of course dear MIL said I would have it ready for Christmas. I told my hubby that she would have to pay for the quilting. words of encouragement are welcome!

I have 4 projects that need to be finished before Christmas this year and that is approaching quickly. I will use this as a good excuse to get out of housework. after all it is my hubby's side of the family that needs this t-shirt quilt. I should tell hubby I need a new sewing machine to make this kind of quilt. hmmmmm

Other projects are two more stockings (wedding gift)
quilt for my sister (large lap)
quilt for my daughter (large lap) she would be sad to see she is on the bottom of the list (sorry Kelly )

Gotta go Pizza's here.....cooked again!

Talk to you all soon,

Barb