View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 01:15 PM
rryder

Thanks for the ideas everyone:

Tartan- the remote holder might work for my dad- he uses a recliner, though I’m not sure he’s the one who uses the remote. Do you know where I can find a good (easy) pattern?

Oksewglad- the grocery bags sound like a good idea, especially since, like me they are both vertically challenged and need bags with shorter straps than are on the ones sold by the local grocery stores.

Quiltingshortimer- they don’t travel much anymore, but I like the idea of the pillowcases for me since I need to take extra pillows for car travel these days.

Murphey224- they’re mid 80s, but Mom still likes to cook and Daddy still putters around the house a bit. Judging by the amount of food in their pantry, and in the two refrigerator/freezer combos they have, I am beginning to believe that they view grocery shopping as a recreational activity... last time I looked they had Five of the large containers of ice cream in the two freezers. Best guess is they have enough food in the house to last for several years... Need I add it was never like that when I was a kid back in the 60’s LOL!

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 09-10-2018 at 01:18 PM.