View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 07:08 AM
maudeflanagan

I have ave been using the heck out of the tool chest the last few weeks and I must say that it is working out great! My only complaint is the top is a bit slippery, so my mat was wondering on me. To allieviate that, I placed one ruler sticky dot right in the center back and it did the trick. I don’t notice it while I am cutting and it keeps everything in place. The 18”x24” mat fits perfectly on it. I have enough room to keep 2 mats side by side for longer cuts. A warning, it’s heavy! It was a challenge to get it in the house. Once we had it in and the wheels on it, rolling it around was a snap.

i love my Juki so much. One of my favorite purchases! I picked it up on eBay from a woman that had to step away from sewing, so it wasn’t used for very long. Such a workhorse and a joy to see on.

Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily View Post
Every time my DH and I shop at Costco I stop and ponder that tool chest for a storage and/or a cutting table in my sewing area. So glad to see that it's working well for you! Time to seriously considering re-arranging my space and 'fit it in'.

Your room is so well organized, wonderfully functional and very inviting - happy sewing Of course, my eye was immediately drawn to your Juki - I sure enjoy my TL2200.

Christine