View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 10:21 AM
themachinelady

Sorry I can't answer your question, but you have had some good suggestions in reviewing her past mystery and sizes of dies etc. used. Having said that I cannot say enough about Accuquilt. I was gifted the Go Big last year for Xmas
and have started cutting the small tumbler blocks for a king sized quilt plus the church dash and snowball and some 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 squares and it is fantastic. Their service is outstanding. I had some problems with my unit and when I called them and they tried to work me thru the problem and we couldn't seem to get it to work, they shipped me a new unit and it arrived in two days and I hadn't even boxed my old one up yet. They sent the label and everything needed for the return so it didn't cost me anything to return it. Turns out it was probably working after we did the hard reset but compared to the way it had been working it did not appear to be. Long story short, it most likely hadn't worked quite right (but still good) since I got it. The new unit is so much quieter and smoother than the first one. They have been a joy to work with and as I said I can't say enough good things about them and the time it saves in cutting is amazing and the accuracy of the finished block is outstanding as well. Well worth the investment to own one and the electric solves the arm use problem as well, and is well worth the extra cost.

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
Accuquilt dies are on sale right now. In preparation for this years BH mystery quilt, I wonder if there are specific dies which would work. After 4 hand surgeries ( all rather minor but still) I justified getting a Go Big so I want to make sure I can use it for this years quilt. Are there specific ones which seem to work on her quilts?
TIA