Old 10-02-2018, 10:21 AM
tropit

Default My DH is Working On My Sewing Loft Space! Yippy!

Shhhhh....I don't want to announce this too loudly, for fear of disturbing his concentration. He's actually working on the walls and trim details on my sewing/guest room/office space in our loft. I'm giddy with excitement!

I'm married to a general building contractor and we started building our cabin/cottage on July 1, 2011. The loft was ignored while he has spent time working on other people's houses. (I can't blame him there. We've got to make a living.) I waited patiently and then not so patiently for him to focus on finishing the loft. My sewing stuff has been in bins and boxes that I regularly clean out and move around, trying to find a temporary place for them. It's been depressing to say the least. Now, I'll have finished walls to hang pictures, quilts and shelves, a new closet space, etc. Plus it will look so much nicer...no more plywood! I have loads of pictures and ideas for how I want to store everything...if I can just find them up there...LOL. Finally, a place for everything and everything in it's place! Oh happy joy, joy!

~ C