View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Jamie

My oldest child has one of the highest cases of ADHD out there, impulsive disorder, inability to express himself, dyslexia, learning disabilities, and some other things, he has been in special education classes since preschool ( except for Math where he is just a kid genious, well atleast better than me lol ) His mental disabilities are staggering and puts him at a pre K learning level even though he is 10. My 7 year old also has learning disabilities, and dyslexia, and on top of that had a Hemmerhagic stroke that I am told no one should have ever possibly lived through, on top of her born mental disabilites, she now has new ones including such intense anxiety she can't go out shopping without a panic attack, and she is now physicaly disabled due to a stroke.
I was always taught a word is a word, and just a word, it isn't hurtful unless you allow it to be, and since I use the word without hurtfulness, and I used it in reference to myself ( I often call myself one ) Not anyone else, I truely ment no disrespect to anyone..And again I do appologize. I know very few people who don't have days where they sit back and they say Geesh boy am I am ___.

The stuff is called Heavy Duty Wonder Under Transfer Web..it's got nothing but it's name printed all over it...and it looks exactly the same on both sides, except for one side it loosly lays against some paper. The woman at the store rambled off a few names of webbing, neither did I understand so I said Okay just give me some.