View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:02 AM
Sheri.a

Using coupons is a game I like to play.

Yesterday at CVS I picked up makeup that was buy one get one 50% off, I had a $5 off anything coupon, 25% off anything coupon, and $4 off if you buy that brand makeup. I went to checkout and showed the checker what I had and I was not able to use the 25% off -- now how would I know that?

For Joann's today I purchased a Tutto sewing trolley online I had been eyeing for a while at 40% off and was able to use the $15 off when you spend $75. I was a great deal - made my day.

I don't live far from Joann's and almost never purchase anything at their full price. I use coupons and their sales. I'm happy to have one close by. I realize their full price is inflated for the sales, but the discounted prices (especially the 50% and 60% coupons) are usually the best I can find for what I need. I quite often go in with printed coupon from the mail, coupons on the Joann's app and coupons from email also on my phone. They will let you use more than one of the same coupon as long as they come from different sources.

I know this is a game, my goal is to WIN!!