Old 10-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Iceblossom

I'm going with a lady or two from my small group, because of time commitments and personal responsibilities we are going on Thursday. Chat with me in Private Messages and I'll let you know more and maybe we can meet up, won't have our plans down until after Tuesday small group but I'd guess we'll be there mid-day.

I haven't ever gone, it's mostly a way for vendors to sell stuff and I'm cheap. I'm looking at it as a way to get out of the house for a bit and there are a couple of vendors I'd like to visit and maybe even spend some cash. Plus, since I'm trying to use up stash and not in the quilt shops I miss out on a lot of new stuff and tools and so want to see what's out there nowadays.

There are some classes, some free and some paid, that should make it easier to spend more time. It wasn't easy nor intuitive to find the schedule but if you click on the link for "past programs" and then find the upcoming event, there is a PDF there that lists the classes and schedule. Also the vendor list.

BTW, if you ask Pacific Fabrics will give you a free ticket. They know it as "Rusty Barn" but they figured it out from my request for the "expo thing in Puyallup this month".