View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 07:00 PM
retiredteacher09

I had my diamond reset with new prongs and had only been wearing it for a few weeks when I discovered that the new prong setting and diamond were missing. I, too, was so sad that it was lost.

I noticed it before I went in to a clinic for an appointment. After I returned to the car, I decided I needed to look around the car before I went back to my previous stop to ask them to watch for it when they cleaned. I looked and looked and then I found it in the most unlikely place: the rubber seal on the bottom of the inside door opening! I was so thankful! It is a small diamond but still meant lots to me. My husband took it back where we got it repronged and, I have a feeling, gave them a piece of his mind. I know he came home and said they didn't think they were responsible because they thought I must have hit it on something. I had worn the previous setting for years without a problem. They finally agreed to fix it without a charge. I eventually had it reset for our 25th anniversary but it is now too small to wear. LOL!

Last edited by retiredteacher09; 10-15-2018 at 07:02 PM.