View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 PM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by Fabriholic
My 'older model' Brother - I have learned - likes to collect lint under the bobbin case. Between that and this small issue: unevenly wrapped bobbin thread, I think I've discovered what creates that problem for me ... at least for now. I don't like messing with either tension and will only adjust the top. I have to "watch" the bobbins as they are winding and I've slowed the speed down, also. Glad to hear you're up and running again.
Love the photo in your avatar. Where in IL did you get it. I have a beautiful double rainbow take along interstate 80 as we were driving in a rain between Lasalle-Peru towards Manhattan, IL just out side of Joliet. I also have a beautiful double rainbow that was over our new home 3 years ago 2 weeks before a tornado went through where we live. The first one I understood as our daughter was a new teacher in a Catholic High School and they had just returned from a new teachers retreat and invited the parents to join them for a service upon return. This 2nd one I sensed was a promise from God about something and had no clue what until the tornado went through and the homes all around us had damage and we had very minor damage - the siding shifted in a few places and had to be shifted back and a sign from a gas station hit our roof lifting up a few shingles that we had to have tacked down. We treasure both of those double rainbow photos.